Welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS. I hope you all had a fantastic week and looking forward to spend father’s day tomorrow with your love ones! We did SUPER FANTASTIC last week with 130 link ups! It is another week and AGAIN our BEST EVER! SO HAPPY for that!! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of the linky! I really appreciate your support. For new people joining us this week, I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! You can also find out more about this linky in the #KCACOLS linky page! 🙂
PLEASE READ – NEW RULES FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS DURING BML16
I have decided that I will have the linky open for 2 weeks from this SAT 18th June until Wed 29th June because like a lot of you, I will be attending the biggest blogging conference in town, BML16 (my first time) and I really don’t want to stress about the linky that weekend. I would like to enjoy the day and not think about checking comments, drafting a new linky post or organising emails and tweets. At the same time I also want you to still have the chance to keep linking up your posts. This is what is going to happen:
- You can link up 2 posts as always but for the duration of the whole 2 weeks, so my recommendation will be that you link up one new post for each weekend so that way you will have 2 fresh posts to be seen during this period and if you go to BML16 you can link up your new and fresh posts on the weekend of the conference.
- The host and co-host posts will be changed for the second week so please remember to check and comment on those during the second week.
- I will still be checking the commenting but this will be in the second week as it finishes. I am hoping that you all have your comments done by the end of the 2nd week, by Friday 1st July at the latest.
- I will send a short email on Thursday 23rd to remind you about the new rules for the 2nd week and that you can still link up another post if you have only linked up one so far.
- And on Thursday 30th June, I will send my usual Thank You email with the latest info about the commenting .
- I will also keep you updated in the #KCACOLS CROWD Facebook Group. So please join us there if you haven’t already.
- Just another reminder about the importance of adding the hashtag when commenting and also try your best to spell it correctly so we don’t miss it! Thank you in advance, 🙂
We are looking forward to having an exciting day tomorrow. We are all going to a movie screening in Central London and followed by a nice lunch at the new Bella Italia that just opened in Baker Street. We will meet with the lovely Maria and her family so it will be so much fun. I can’t wait for that. This week I was amazed to realise just how much my little Sienna has grown. She is only 22 months old but she is now really into her scooter. My heart melts every time I see her riding it – such a little one trying to be an older kid, LOL. I filmed a video of her with her scooter and it was so cute that I thought it could be nice to share with you together with a photo of her that I shared from my Instagram that I took of her this week, 🙂
Now back to the linky. The commenting was MUCH BETTER by the end of this week, phew, LOL! I was really worried yesterday as it wasn’t looking very good but at the end you lovely people always surprise me and that makes me SO HAPPY! I’m so pleased to see people coming back to the linky and spreading so much love by commenting a lot. You guys ROCK. We have about 12 people commenting on more than 20 posts. Also for another week we managed to reach 4 comments as a minimum per post! These numbers are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! Thank you so much.
We had 8 people that didn’t comment on the post linked up before their post. We are actually much better this week and I love you for that! If you have any problems commenting on the post before yours please just send me a message and I will do my best to help. Also, please do not link up and run.
Thank you guys for continuing to read the Thank You email on Thursdays/Fridays. I love that you take the time to check which posts need more love. We have such an amazing community! 🙂
THANK YOU so much to all of you that have joined the #KCACOLS CROWD Facebook Group. We have 68 members so far and it has been fantastic chatting with all of you. You can join us here.
NOTE: If you receive a lot of comments, try to reciprocate to the ones that have taken the time to comment on your post. It is all about being generous between each other and spreading lots of love.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NEW LINKERS: PLEASE start with commenting on the post linked up before yours first and then go around commenting as much as you would like. Also, use the hashtag #KCACOLS when commenting (this is indeed very important so I can then see how many comments you are doing and then be able to feature you in my linky post which is always great for you as you get a backlink which helps improve your DA).
Thank you so much for all your comments on the host posts and the linky post. As you know I have read and liked all your comments! I can’t comment on all of your posts because of the lack of time. However you will always receive a comment from someone on behalf of the linky (either the co-hosts or me).
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to NICKY from Not Just the 3 of Us and RACHEL from Rachel Bustin for helping me with the commenting this week! They have been FANTASTIC! I am impressed how helpful they were all week and always so willing to get more people commenting and promoting the linky as much as they could. It was so nice to see how much effort they put in sharing your posts to get them noticed for you guys. I really enjoyed co-hosting with them this week. They were such a great team and put a lot of work into it. I LOVED having them. They were both AMAZING! 🙂
My first guest co-host this week is the lovely MARIA from Suburban Mum. Most of you are familiar with her blog as she has helped me several times and she will be doing this on a regular basis one week every month. I’m always so happy to have her. Please give her some love again if you haven’t done it already. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@suburb4nmum) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post, Kazoops – a new animated series coming to CBeebies linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
My second guest co-host this week is RACHEL from Life of my Family and Me. This is not the first time that Rachel is helping me. She has been a co-host a few times already. She is lovely and it is a pleasure to have her.
The person who commented the most last week was HELEDD from Yummy Blogger. This is the first time that I’m featuring Heledd. I mentioned her for the first time last week and she has only joined us for the last few weeks. She is now at the top of the commenting. How amazing is that? I have a few new people doing this lately and I absolutely LOVE IT! She has been amazing this week! She commented on 57 posts which is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much HELEDD! Her post from last week was EU referendum: Why I won’t vote to leave the EU. Please go to her post and give her more love if you can!
The second person who commented AGAIN a lot this week was SARAH from Mumzilla. OMG, she is on a ROLL. I thInk I have lost count of how many times I have mentioned her or featured her. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I think by now we are all familiar with her blog and we can agree that it is awesome. She has been super generous again this week, commenting on 51 posts which is AMAZING! Thank you so much SARAH! One of her posts from last week was, Five Myths Non-Parents Are Told Debunked which had about 19 comments from this linky, so if you haven’t read it yet please go to her post and give her more love!
The third person who has commented a lot this week was SANDY from Mommy’s Little Princesses. I have also mentioned and featured Sandy before because she has always been amazing with her commenting. She was one of the first people to comment a lot since the linky started so I’m so happy that 8 months on she is still at the top of the commenting! I feel so grateful to have her as part of this linky. She has been really good at spreading lots of love this week! She commented on 45 posts!!! That is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much SANDY, you are A STAR! Her post from last week was Tropical Birdland….. If you haven’t read it already, go and check it out now!
Behind Heledd, Sarah, and Sandy was BREAD from Winging It with 42 comments, BECKY from Educating Roversi with 40 comments and finally we have a draw with TRACEY from One Frazzled Mum & JULIE from Picking Up Toys both with 37 comments. Thank you so much lovely ladies!!! 🙂
For this week’s linky I am linking a review of gorgeous letterbox flowers , “Spoil Someone With Lovely Peonies“ and a cute post “Having Fun With Teletubbies #TeletubbiesLearn“, so I hope you like them! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. We have pinned all your posts from last week’s linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
[do_widget id=”text-21″ title=false]
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose 6 people who have commented A LOT within the linky. Three will be featured and another three will be mentioned on my Saturday linky post. This means that 6 people will get a back link on my new linky post each Saturday!
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-hosts. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-hosts and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca, Maria @suburb4nmum and Rachel @mrs_rachb and we will retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=642101 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤