Hola chicos, welcome to the 4th week of my new linky “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” – #KCACOLS! Thank you again for all your support. Last week was another successful week! I feel very grateful that you want to be part of this linky and I really love when you’re able to come back every week, that makes me so happy! Hopefully soon we can have our own little #KCACOLS community!
I’m introducing something new from this week. I’ve decided that it could be a great idea to invite someone new every weekend to be a guest co-host of #KCACOLS. I really want to help other bloggers that haven’t hosted a linky before to have a go a it and maybe help them to feel more comfortable to set up their own linky. It is also great for me as I can have some help with the comments as having to comment on at least 40 posts on my own is a lot of work but I love it though! If you are interested, please drop me an email to email@example.com and I will reply to you with all the details. You can book a weekend slot several times as long as it is not one after the other one. I have already booked the first 3 weekends commencing since today!
This weekend I have Rachel from Life of my Family and Me joining me as my first guest co-host! I’m so happy to have her to help me, she is so lovely! Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@mrs_rachb) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post Why we don’t celebrate Halloween linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
Right, remember that I said that I will feature the post of the person that commented the most last week? So well, I thought we were going to have a lot of people competing to win this reward but it didn’t seem that way. However, we did have a handful of people that really wanted to give it a go! So we have Jenny Lord from Midwife and Life who has commented 6 times which I thought was fantastic. Well done Jenny. Her post from last week was How not to help with night waking. It was a funny post about how our other halves sometimes are not the best at night parenting, so please go and read it you as you will probably identify with this too!
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “Garfunkel’s Inaugural #LondonLegend Day” and “10 Toys to Entertain a One Year Old“. The first post is about a great event that Bella and I were invited to. The beautiful people at Garfunkel’s organised a full fun day out in London for a group of bloggers where we were taken to three of the most famous tourist attractions in London: Madame Tussauds, The Original Tour (a bus tour of London) and The London Eye. The event was very long and so is my post! Sorry about that but it is mostly photos!
I have finally created a #KCACOLS Pinterest Board too where I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts so that I can easily track who has commented for who.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Rachel @rachel_bitmead and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️