Welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We are still doing super with 59 link ups!! THANK YOU so much for all your support! For all the new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next week!
I had a busy week and I was feeling very tired and completely swamped! I had to write a post about it as it was really killing me! After letting it all out I felt so much better! I’m also feeling a little bit sad because my beautiful cat Kiyan is a bit poorly. We don’t know yet what he has. He had a blood test yesterday but the results won’t be until next week. I think he is actually a little bit better today because he is eating now. Fingers crossed that whatever he has it is something he can recover from! I was also invited to a few events this week so it has been pretty hectic so far. I went to a Nespresso-Curry’s event today which I loved a lot!! I learned so much about coffee that I’m in love with it even more, LOL! Tomorrow I have another event at Jacadi for their Christmas collection and after that we will head over to Bella’s school Christmas fair. She is so excited about it – I hope we have a good day! How is you weekend going so far? Do you have any interesting plans for tomorrow?
Anyway, now back to the linky. I’m so happy that people are still taking the time to comment. I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining the linky that really want to participate and enjoy finding new blogs and reading fantastic new posts! You are all amazing!! Having said that, I would like to mention that I had a few people that linked up and ran, leaving no comments at all. This is not the purpose of this linky! #KCACOLS is all about spreading the love and it is a linky where people come to find new blogs and comment! For me this linky works because people engage and comment. I will keep reminding people directly to comment on the post linked up before them. I will be very strict about this from now on!
I would like to say THANK YOU to NATALIE from Mum in Brum for helping me with last week’s commenting. She was AMAZING!!! What a great guest co-host she was!! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is again the lovely RACHEL from Life of My Family and Me.
For the second person I have a TIED!! First we have again JESSICA from Baby a Fi. She was really good too as she commented 29 times. That was super fantastic!! Thank you so much lovely! One of her posts from last week was The Versatile Blogger Award. This post was very interesting. She has very interesting facts! LOL Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
Second we have LEX from Mum is the Word Blog. She was really good too as she also commented 29 times. That was super great!! Thank you so much lovely! One of her posts from last week was Mummy Recap: My Pregnancy & Labour. This was a lovely post about her thoughts and reflections of her Pregnancy & Labour experiences. Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Jessica & Lex, was Maddy from The Speed Bump with 15 comments, Tracey from One Frazzled Mum with 12 comments and Claire from the Tin Box Traveller with 10 comments. I just thought I should mention them as it was also fantastic! Thank you Maddy, Tracey & Claire! 🙂
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
[do_widget id=”text-21″ title=false]
I REALLY DON’T KNOW HOW TO ADDRESS THIS ANYMORE BUT please remember about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as from now on I will be contacting the person owing the comment with a reminder so they don’t forget to do this.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Rachel and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=586004 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️