Hola chicos, welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We are doing fantastic with 60 link ups!! THANK YOU so much for being part of this linky! For all the new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next week!
My week wasn’t that busy but taking care of Sienna 24/7 takes away all of my time so it was difficult to catch up so I’m still feeling a little bit swamped but I’m hoping to get all sorted next week as I will be having someone helping me with Sienna during the afternoons!! Yaay!! Hurrah!! I’m so looking forward to having some more ME TIME!! I’m really need it!! For those of you that are wondering how my cat Kiyan is, his blood tests results came back and he has kidney problems. I was expecting that anyway but the good news is that with a healthy diet and some medicine he will be okay although he will have this problem for life! He is looking better now though, and we are so happy to see him happier! 🙂
Anyway, now back to the linky. I’m so happy that people are still taking the time to comment. I’m so excited and grateful to have such a fantastic group of people joining the linky that really want to participate and enjoy finding new blogs and reading fantastic new posts! You are all amazing!! Although again for this week I had a few people that linked up and ran, leaving no comments at all. This makes me very sad and as we all know this is not the purpose of this linky! #KCACOLS is all about spreading the love! I will start removing people that do that as it is not fair for everybody else. I can understand that this can happen occasionally as I have been guilty of this sometimes but when it happens every week I’m not happy at all. I will keep reminding people directly to comment on the post linked up before them. I will keeping being strict about this from now on!
I would like to say THANK YOU to RACHEL from Life of My Family and Me. for helping me with last week’s commenting. She was AMAZING!!! She did all her commenting in one go!! I was so impressed!! What a great guest co-host she was!! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is LYNNE from New Mummy Blog. Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@NewMummyBlog) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post, Being a Parent Means linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
The second person who has commented the most for this week is SANDY from Mommy’s Little Princesses. She is always amazing! She commented 27 times. That was fantastic!! Thank you so much lovely! Her post from last week was Sheffield Botanical Gardens. This is a lovely post which so many interesting places to explore. Lovely photos too! Please go back to her post and give her more love if you can!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Sandy was Maddy from The Speed Bump with 16 comments. I just thought I should mention them as it was also fantastic! Thank you Maddy! 🙂
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “London Ethnic at the Houses of Parliament” and “#GiveTheGiftOf reading to your child with Miles Kelly“. I hope you like them! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. 🙁 Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as from now on I will be contacting the person owing the comment with a reminder so they don’t forget to do this.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Lynne @NewMummyBlog e and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️