Welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS. I hope you all had a great week. I hope you beautiful mummies have a fantastic Mother’s Day tomorrow. Thank you again for all your support. We did AMAZING with 80 link ups!! Yaaay!! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of this linky! For new people joining us this week, I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! 🙂
During last weekend and the beginning of this week we all got a stomach bug which was actually mild but Sienna was the one who suffered the most. Since Sienna has started nursery she has been exposed to more bugs and brings them home. So far we’ve had nasty colds and now stomach bugs!! I know that this will not stop until she builds her immune system but I just wish for less frequent illnesses, that is all!! The week got better at the end as I had a lovely event yesterday and we had so much fun. It was nice to forget about everything for a few hours.
Anyway, now back to the linky. As always, I have gone through every single post that linked up last week and the commenting has been good. Of course we always have this problem with the comments at the bottom of the linky but in general it has been a generous week. Although there were still a few people that didn’t comment on the post before theirs. This is the most important rule so please start your commenting from there. Apart from all of that I would still like to say THANK YOU so much for all your support. Let’s keep commenting and spreading the love! 🙂
Thank you so much for all your comments to the host posts and the linky post. I read them all and I have liked them all!
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to WENDY from Naptime Natter for helping me with the commenting! She was incredibly quick finishing all her commenting by Monday. It was great having her as a co-host! WENDY, you are AWESOME!!! What a great guest co-host she was! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is CLAIRE from Tin Box Traveller. This is the first time that she is co-hosting with me and I’m very much looking forward to it!! I love having new people every week. It makes the whole linky process very exciting!! Please let’s give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@TinBoxTraveller) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally, she has a guest co-host post A family and dog-friendly weekend in Wales #GlamAdventure linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment, it would be AWESOME!!
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
[do_widget id=”text-21″ title=false]
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose about 3 posts of people that have commented THE MOST or that have commented A LOT and I will feature it on my weekly #KCACOLS linky post.
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Claire @TinBoxTraveller and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=613991 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️