We are in the middle of summer and some of you have may have holidays planned and you might want to be fit and looking healthy for that. Sometimes it’s not easy so the MYZONE fitness tracker, a portable personal trainer for women on the go, could be just what you need! I am running a GIVEAWAY for one of my lucky readers to win one tracker, so check the details at the bottom of this post.
WHAT IS MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER?
The MYZONE fitness tracker is a leading fitness aid and it is like having your own personal trainer which keeps you motivated and sets bespoke targets personal to you and your fitness levels.
MYZONE is a wearable fitness tracker that shows and rewards EFFORT when you exercise. It analyses your personal handicap based on your maximum heart rate and creates bespoke targets just for you.
Streaming real time data including heart rate, it is the most accurate on the market at 99.4% compared with an ECG machine, calories and percentage of effort, it is easy to track your fitness using the app.
Five simple colour codes starting at grey and ending on red, provide an at-a-glance look at the effort you are putting in – the harder you work, the higher up the colour scale you go, earning you highly addictive MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs).
- Dedicated groups and networks for shared goals
- WhatsApp-style messaging to connect privately with friends
- Instagram-style photo uploads
- Integrated music streaming through Spotify, Apple Music and Google Play Music
- Notifications when you have reached the World Health Organisation’s recommended guidelines for exercise
MYZONE fitness tracker is the only tracker to abide by the World Health Organisation recommended exercise guidelines and is perfect for busy women/mums who couldn’t think of anything worse than a trip to the gym!
- The lightweight MZ-3 tracker features up to seven months of battery life on a single charge
- 16 hours of internal data storage
- water resistant to a depth of 10-metres. A water resistant MZ-50 watch is also available in four colours for displaying real-time data and includes stopwatch, count down timer, alarm and interval timer functionality
- MYZONE is compatible with Apple Watch, Android Wear, selected GPS wearables and third-party apps such as Strava and MapMyRun
- The app is free to download for iOS and Android
The MYZONE tracker is available as a chest belt and can be embedded into a sports bra or compression top made from the latest sweat-resistant materials. The MYZONE tracker retails at £129.99. For more information, to purchase or download the app visit myzone.org. You can also see AMAZON details below:
You can also see AMAZON details below:
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER
￼￼*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN A MYZONE FITNESS TRACKER
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Please allow 14 days for delivery MYZONE but delivered by A MOMENT WITH FRANCA
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 17th August 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 7th September 2017 at midnight.
*Disclaimer: I was sent a MYZONE fitness tracker to giveaway to one of my lovely readers. It contains some affiliate links.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with:
| ThePrizeFinder | Loquax | Super Lucky |
Rachel Heap says
I have never heard of MyZone before but I really would love one of these as I struggle with keeping my phone on me and am active most of the day so it would be great to see what my activity level was like
Katy Malkin says
Trackers are good, not heard of this one before. Great for allowing you to concentrate on your activity while it does all the hard work!
leonie birch says
I have not heard of Myzone before, i would love a reliable fitness tracker, i’m getting older and am doing everything i can to maintain my health and to lose some weight, including becoming a vegan.
Ellen Stafford says
I am currently trying to lose weight and exercise more. Love this!
ABIGAIL HAMILTON says
I’d never heard of it before & think it sounds far better than others out there. I’m trying to lose weight & get fitter but also suffer heart palpitations & this would be perfect for keeping a tab on it. Also love that music can be streamed on it. The less extra gadgets needed the better when exercising & this covers everything.
Stewart Biddle says
Never heard of MYZONE before but me and the wife are back at the gym trying to get fitter and healthier this would be a grea addition
Mark Colombus says
Joseph Jones says
Never heard of my one before
john prendergast says
Its a brand i have not heard of before but it looks a good fitness tracker
JULIE WARD says
Never heard of Myzone before, hoping to keep my middle age spread under control
carol boffey says
i really need to get fit
DONNA LJONES says
I’ve not heard of MyZone before, but am determined to lose weight so would love to try this
Rachel Craig says
Hadn’t heard of MYZONR. Could be beneficial in order to track activity, Health is important for all of us. Quality of Life can be affected / effected by Health, level of activity, type of activity, social events, etc, etc.
amanda greensmith says
never heard of myzone but sounds interesting
Hayley Colburn says
I’ve not heard of Myzone before its, all fitbit fitbit fitbit that I’m hearing and I do like to be different lol
Rich Tyler says
Not heard of Myzone, will check it out
sherri hough says
I have never heard of this make before reading your blog. I would love to get fitter as it may help my diabetes
Abdul Alhadad says
This would be perfect for my marathon
Stev Rigby says
I have heard of MYZONE but did not realise that they provide accurate body/fitness monitoring
Jennifer Baker says
I’m doing a ‘Fit For Florida’ challenge because We are going on our Dream holiday to Disney world in May 2018 and I have at last 3 stone to lose!!! This would give me the motivation I need, I’d be over the moon. I’ve not heard MyZone before until today x x x
ellie spider says
I’ve never heard of MyZone – I have been considering getting a tracker as I am trying to get fitter
Amanda tanner says
ive heard about it but never tried it
Melanie Burton says
I’ve never heard of MyZone before, but looks like a good fitness tracker! I badly need to get motivated again and loose some weight!