I absolutely love Nixplay frames, we have a couple of frames already and they make such a lovely touch to our home. I display different albums on each frame so they are always showing different memories of our year. I have said this before but I can stay hours watching the photos! I feel that I can relive special moments over and over again. This year, Nixplay got in touch again to send us their newest addition which is the Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen with a touch panel and no remote control.
I also have great news because we are hosting a GIVEAWAY so ONE of my lovely readers can Win A Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen. Please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
Nixplay was created in 2007 as a way for families to stay connected, privately, wherever they may be. After14 years and more than 2 million-and-half frames later, Nixplay has become the proven means of staying connected with family over distance. Privately. Securely.
They care about the environment. They are a corporate partner of Trees for the Future, planting a tree for every Smart Photo Frame sold.
About Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen
The new touch-screen panel gives direct access and control to the frame. You can connect to Google Photos to ensure your frame is always up to date. Dropbox, Facebook and Instagram are also supported from the website. You control your frame with the Nixplay Mobile App.
This new frame doesn’t need a remote control and comes with a new slick frame and stand design. It can be displayed in portrait or landscape, with a detachable stand that reveals a wall mount.
It has a full HD screen for beautiful, full-screen playback, with an activity sensor that turns the frame on/off automatically. It works with Amazon Alexa too.
The content inside the Box
Inside the box you will find the following items:
- Nixplay Frame
- Black Plate
- Stand Arm
- Stand Base
- Power Cord Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Wall Mount Guide
- Wall Mount Screws
Connecting Your Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen
- Power your frame: Remove the backplate and plug your frame into a power source.
- Download the app: Search for “Nixplay” on the Apple Store or Google Play and create your Nixplay Cloud account.
- Pair your frame: Follow the on-screen instructions and pair your frame to your Nixplay Cloud account.
It was very quick and easy to set up. The instructions are even clear than ever this time. I already have the app so I only needed to pair the new frame. Once I paired it I was then able to create new playlists using the photos from my phone.
Now I have 3 frames to add different albums. Each frame shows different memories we have had this year, so one frame is showing our birthday celebrations, the other frame is showing our trip to Greece and this last frame is showing our latest day out at Hampton Court Palace Ice Rink.
What Do We Think Of Our Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen
It has the same features as the Nixplay Smart Photo frame, so we can still invite friends and family to share the images with them. The frame also plays movie clips shot by my iPhone which you can select with or without sound.
It has a 1280×800 HD IPS display with 16:10 aspect ratio auto-adjusts to portrait or landscape placement and you can also choose the style of the transition. As per our previous frames, the quality of the images is fantastic.
This frame also has a motion sensor. It turns on as soon as it detects any motion and after a certain time of inactivity, it turns off. It also has a sleep function which is perfect as it goes to sleep every night at midnight and wakes up at 8 am the next day.
It has 10GB of storage and it works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. You can share privately and securely within your family too.
The Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen is £179.99 and they have 2 different frame colours (black and wood). The one I got is black. The Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen is also available on Amazon. There are some offers at the moment so if you are after a touchscreen digital frame check them out.
I love my frames. They are a fun and easy way to share my photos. The Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen could be a lovely Christmas gift for someone special.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that ONE of you can Win A Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen worth £179.99. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once a notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Nixplay
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either Twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Nixplay who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Sunday 5th December 2021 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Sunday 19th December 2021 at midnight.
Have you heard of Nixplay before?
*Disclosure: I received a Nixplay Smart Photo Frame for the purpose of this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I also got the opportunity to give away a Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10″ Touchscreen. Contain an affiliate link.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: