I’m so delighted to tell you that after the success of our Una The Unicorn Trunki giveaway we are now doing another GIVEAWAY but this time for the latest Pedro The Pirate Ship Trunki, so now you have more chances to win one! This latest Trunki has all the features the normal Trunki has and also the extra entertainment factor that The Una has. The only different is that this time your kids will be able to use their imagination thinking that they are in a pirate ship heading for a shore.
It comes with a pirate flag and sticking on glittery pirate stickers. I loved that it was so different to the one they have just received. It is all black with a pirate ship drawn on it. As soon as my girls saw this Trunki they went back to their rooms and brought their Unas and starting to play with all of them. It was a fun moment.
We recently travelled to Yorkshire and we brought the trunkies with us. It was our first experience of travelling with them so I was very keen to see if they were going to be useful or not. The first thing that I liked was that I was able to pack their clothes for the 5 days that we were away. Of course, I managed to fit more clothes on Sienna’s Trunki than on Bella’s one but it was any way perfect for this type of trip.
I think maybe Bella who will be 7 in May is a little old for it but she enjoyed having it anyway. I guess I will give it another year and maybe she will need a more grown up carry-on. However, for Sienna it was perfect! I regret not having it for Bella at an earlier age! They are so practical and so much fun for the girls.
- 18 litres capacity (Lots of space to pack toys and games)
- Secure lockable catches (Keep favourite possessions safe inside for the ride)
- Lightweight and durable (The same high-quality plastic as grown-up cases)
- Comfy saddle (Rest tired legs in queues)
- Horn grips for stability (Grab the horns to steer your Trunki)
- Tow strap with key (To make sure your contents are secure and never get lost)
- Carry handle (Easy to grab for a departure gate dash)
- Soft rubber trim (To protect little fingers while packing)
- Internal pocket (Keep treasures inside for easy access)
- Teddy bear seatbelts (Keep teddy safe with his very own seatbelt)
The same as the Una, this trunki also comes with a strap. It works as a pull handle as well as a shoulder strap. You only need to clip it to the other side of the suitcase. The strap keeps everything secure, and the case can also be locked when it’s in use so there’s no worry that it anything will fall out.
Also, Pedro the Pirate Ship comes with a 5-year guarantee so do not forget to register to get this benefit straight away. It is very handy.
Pedro the Pirate Ship Trunki has a retail price of £39.99 and you can buy them from their website or from other retailers such as Argos, The Hut, etc.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can WIN THE COOL PEDRO THE PIRATE SHIP TRUNKI too. In order to have a chance to win, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
WIN THE COOL PEDRO THE PIRATE SHIP TRUNKI
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN THE COOL PEDRO THE PIRATE SHIP TRUNKI
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by TRUNKI.
- A Moment With Franca blog is not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- Any damage to the prize is not A Moment With Franca Blog’s responsibility.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Wednesday 1st March 2017 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at midnight.
What do you think of the new Pedro The Pirate Ship Trunki? Do you like the Pirate flag and Pirate themed stickers?
*Disclaimer: We received one Pedro the Pirate Ship Trunki for the purpose of this review. All opinions and thoughts are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway the same Trunki I received to one of my readers.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: