Hola chicos, this will be my third week featuring my baby’s cutest #OOTD . I’m having so much fun taking photos of my little girl. I’ll be doing this until she lets me as it is really hard lately. I have decided that I will let her take off her hair accessories if she doesn’t want to wear them as I realised she was getting a little bit upset when I was putting them back on her head and then the shots were reflecting this and she was showing a sad face instead of a happy face, lol. If you haven’t seen my previous post you can have a look here
On this week’s #OOTD Sienna is still wearing some outfits by South American designers but there are a bit more from here or from well known brands. See below the details:
- Left.- South American Designer sleeveless dress and a bodysuit from George, shoes from Start-Rite
- Middle.- South American Designer, no shoes
- Right.– South American Designer, no shoes
- Left.- Gap set of trousers and a top (this was a beautiful present from a very good friend), shoes from Benneton
- Right.- Bodysuit from George, leggings from H&M, bib from DribbleOns
- Left.-Bodysuit from George, Pink Romper from George, shoes from Start-Rite
- Middle.-Bodysuit from Mark & Spencer, sleeveless dress from Desigual (lovely present from my sister), leggings from Gap, shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.-Bodysuit from George, sleeveless dress from Benetton, shoes from Start-Rite
Note: all the hair pieces as always are from The Bow Boutique.
I hope that you like this collage of Sienna’s outfits. It is so nice to see them all in one image. You can appreciate it more.
Do you also like to take photos of your children’s outfits? Are they happy for you to take their photo or do they just run away? Leave a comment below telling me about your story as I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: