This is our 4th week of featuring Sienna’s #OOTD. I can’t believe I have been doing this for a month now!! I started one week before the start of August and now we are already one week before the start of September. It is amazing how the time flies!!
On this week’s #OOTD Sienna is wearing the following outfits:
- Left.- Dress from George, shoes from H&M
- Middle.- South American Designer, shoes from H&M
- Right.– Body from Gap, trousers from Gap, shoes Start-Rite
- Left.- Top from George, Leggings from George, shoes from Start-Rite
- Right.- South American Designer (Top & Short), cardigan from Next, shoes from H&M
- Left.- South American Designer (Top & Short), tights from M&S, shoes from Start-Rite
- Middle.-Top from South American Designer, leggings from George, shoes from H&M
- Right.- Romper from George, shoes from H&M
Note: all the hair pieces as always are from The Bow Boutique.
A few of these outfits are from George from Asda. I did a Haul about it a few weeks ago. If you missed it you can see it here
I hope that you like this collage of Sienna’s outfits. It is so nice to see them all in one image. You can appreciate it more.
Do you also like to take photos of your children’s outfits? Are they happy for you to take their photo or do they just run away? Leave a comment below telling me about your story as I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with:
That tot is so adorable. I can see why you would want to take loads of pictures of her and her cute outfits.
Aww thank you very much!! I have so much fun dressing her and taking photos of her 😉 xx
This is so lovely- I have thought about doing a similar post on my blog with my little girl. I love the cute outfits you have for Sienna. I will be following you on bloglovin 🙂
Thank you so much!! I’m now following you on Bloglovin too, 😉 I missed last week’s #ootd because I have family staying over and couldn’t keep up with my blog as I wanted but I’m about to publish a new one soon. 🙂 xx
So cute! She looks lovely belt. You can’t beat h&m for reasonably priced cute kids clothes. My children are often dress h&m from head to toe! #Mummy&Us
Thank you Kerry!! I love H&M it is so affordable and they have so many cute things! Thanks for stopping by, xx
Mackenzie Glanville says
Oh isn’t she cute! Love how you put these all together. Thanks for sharing with #mummyandus hope to see you next week too
Thank you lovely!! Thanks for hosting #mummyandus, 🙂 xx