A 70th birthday card | Boomf is a spice to a momentous occasion of a platinum jubilee hence the need for remarkable and memorable words to convey a heart-filled expression to celebrate a person’s endurance and longevity. It is not always easy to come up with the perfect thing to write on a 70th birthday card but with Boomf you can trust them to put a smile and leave a hallmark in the heart of your loved ones. Turning 70 is an incredible milestone and milestones celebrations are signified by precious stones or metals like silver, gold and diamonds.
A 70th birthday is represented by a metal ‘platinum’, the most valuable metal in the world so precious and rare, it is highly dense, durable and almost immune to corrosion and rust. It is one of the most resistant metals and least reactive.
70th birthday cards should contain appreciation, love, warm and heartfelt wishes because It is said that when someone has lived up to the age of 70, it is a real blessing and especially in these days of lifestyles that have shortened our lives. So, you should carefully choose the words to write on a 70th birthday card for your loved ones.
HERE ARE SOME HEARTFELT MESSAGES/WISHES FOR A 70TH BIRTHDAY CARD
- For being an inspiration to many you’ll forever be remembered and celebrated with a happy 70th birthday
- You are the reason we’re still knitted as a family Happy Birthday dear Grandpa or grandma.
- May the best keep coming your way not just today but always happy Birthday.
- On this 70th birthday of yours, party like the young at heart and remain joyful always.
- I’ve run out of words to write to you on your 70th birthday but be reminded that you have been an amazing personality and you still have a happy birthday.
- You only get to turn 70 once, have a blast from the past and rock like the young.
- “Being 70 is not a sin” (Golda Meir), so celebrate your jubilee and be highly dense like platinum.
- For attaining the three score and ten years keep being better as you grow older Happy Birthday.
It is wonderful to have a loved one around even when they are old but it’s more wonderful to let them know how precious they are by celebrating their occasions with a heart-filled expression. reach out to them at Boomf to get more intriguing ideas on what to write in a 70th birthday card.
Is there a 70th birthday coming up around your friends or family?
*Disclosure: Collaborative Post
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Karl Borowy says
Thanks for the tips and advice on this amazing anniversary landmark
Jessica Powell says
These are some really lovely ideas x
Victoria Prince says
It’s my mum’s 70th in a couple of years, so food for thought!
I do think a lot of people don’t give enough thought to what they write in cards these days (or even bother)
Phil B says
I always prefer cards without a pre printed message, I find it gets in the way of writing a little message of my own. I also get my young daughter to draw something on the inside left hand side of the card. I don’t often get to see family as they live 300 odd miles away, so sending a personal card is important.
Jessica Hutton says
There are some really lovely ideas here. I always like to write my own little message in cards. Funny ones for my mum, sarcastic ones for my sisters and sweet verses for my grandparents xx
Jenny Rogers says
Some lovely ideas, might use them for my mum’s 90th.
steph lovatt says
Some great ideas here, thank you.
Angela Thompson says
Some fantastic ideas
JAMES HOLYLAND says
Amanda Botterill says
My Mum is 85 hopefully I still have lots more birthdays to celebrate with her
Rebecca Hobbs says
Some lovely ideas.
Emma Davison says
Mum turns 80 later this year so we are busy making plans for a celebration.