Can your children swim? It is a really important skill to learn for everyone don’t you think. But finding the right accessories to help your child learn to swim can be hard. Armbands are great but you can struggle to get them on and off and some kids can find them awkward to swim with. This is definitely the case with Sienna.
She still needs help when she is in the water but she doesn’t like wearing armbands at all. When we were asked to review The Turtle Pack I thought it would be a good idea to try with Sienna instead of armbands when she went swimming. The Turtle Pack is perfect for Sienna as the recommended age range is 3-6 years old. When it comes to swimming aids for kids, I think it is definitely a great idea!
We also have great news for you. We are also hosting a GIVEAWAY so one of my lovely readers can Win A Turtle Pack Swimming Aid Bundle. So please check the details about this giveaway at the bottom of the post.
We received the Turtle Pack (£49.99), a guide, a lovely Tiki the Turtle and the Biggest Splash of All! picture book (£4.99), a Turtle Pack Travel Bag (£6.99), a Tiki the Turtle Swimming Cap (£5.99) and a Tiki the Turtle Soft Toy (£9.99).
About The Turtle Pack
The Turtle Pack is a high-quality neoprene vest and three removable foam shells. Designed by swimming professionals, the Turtle Pack is designed to help children keep the correct horizontal position in the water whilst allowing their arms to be free as they learn to swim. As their confidence increases in the water, the shells can be removed to reduce buoyancy. These can then be used as floats, kickboards or just to play within the water.
- Material: EVA foam shell & Neoprene Vest (Vest consists of two nylon straps with ABS clips)
- Size: 31x25x12cm (3shells), 27x21x11cm (2shells), 27x21x9cm (1shell)
- Weight: 860g (3 shells), 596g (2 shells), 444g (1shell)
- To fit chest size 54cm – 63cm (approx. Age 3 – 6)
- Dry shells thoroughly after use.
- Turtle Pack complies with EN71 1/2/3 & EN13138 safety standards.
- WARNING – Suitable for children weighing between 15-30 kilograms. Will not protect against drowning. Only use under CONSTANT & COMPETENT supervision.
Using The Turtle Pack As A Swimming Aid For Kids
As soon as she saw the Turtle Pack she didn’t stop asking us to take her swimming to the Sports Centre. Daddy took her one Sunday morning and she was delighted to finally wear it. She tried it all first at home so I made sure she knew what to do. It was very easy to put it on. She also wore her cap. She looked adorable.
Sienna loves her turtle pack, it gives her lots of confidence to move around in the water on her own without our help but with supervision. Daddy thought the turtle was a great swimming aid for kids. Sienna was able to move to the big pool and she was able to swim there freely. She used to struggle a little bit in this pool before but with her Turtle Pack, she was very happy.
The great thing about the Turtle Pack is to say goodbye to armbands. Sienna never liked them. It was always a struggle to make her use them and keep them after a while. However, after using the Turtle Pack as a swimming aid for kids, she seems happier as she is not restricted anymore. And also it is fun to wear.
The travel bag is perfect when travelling and the picture book is very cute. It has lovely illustrations and the story is very good. Having the cap is also great so she didn’t get her hair wet.
Our Thoughts on Using The Turtle Pack as a Swimming Aid for Sienna
The Turtle Pack looks great, it is excellent quality, very sturdy and the best of all, lightweight. It is a fantastic swimming aid for kids and I can highly recommend it to you. If you would like to try it with your little ones, you can use the discount code franca10 and you can get 10% off when you order a Turtle Pack Swimming Aid.
Now onto the giveaway. I am running a giveaway so that one of you can Win A Turtle Pack Swimming Aid Bundle. The bundle consists of 1x Turtle Pack, 1x Travel Bag and 1x Turtle soft toy. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Turtle Pack Swimming Aid Bundle.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once the notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by Turtle Pack
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to Jazwares who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 18th April 2019 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 9th May 2019 at midnight.
Can you and/or your children swim? Do you think it is an important skill to learn? What do you think of the Turtle Pack?
*Disclosure: We received a lovely Turtle Pack bundle for the purpose of this review. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I also had the opportunity to give a Turtle Pack Swimming Aid Bundle to one of my readers.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: