Hola chicos, welcome back to another week of my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY! Thank you again for all your support. Last week was our best week with a total of 46 link ups!! I’m SO HAPPY, you cannot imagine!! We had fantastic posts! I hope you enjoyed finding new blogs and reading new posts! Thank you so much for coming back!! I think we are now having our own little #KCACOLS community! Yaaaay!! 🙂
On Wednesday night, I sent a “Thank You Email” to all the people who linked up last week. To all of you that received the email could you please leave some feedback below with your thoughts about it? I was trying something new so I would like to know if you liked it and if I should carrying on doing that! 😉
As I mentioned last week I’m now inviting bloggers to be part of this linky as a guest co-host of #KCACOLS. If you are interested, please drop me an email to email@example.com and I will reply to you with all the details. You can book a weekend slot several times as long as it is not on consecutive weeks.
This weekend my guest co-host is Mim from Mamamim. She is amazing! Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Bloglovin). She will also be retweeting your tweets so please add her twitter handle (@mamamimblog) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post I’m not the Mum I’m used to be linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment it would be AWESOME!!
And for this week, the person who has commented the most is Maddy from The Speed Bump. She has commented 10 times which I thought was absolutely BRILLIANT! She is new to our linky and she has been spreading the love amazingly well!! Welcome and thank you so much Maddy, this is the spirit I love to have within this linky!! You are a star! Her post from last week was Moments that melt my heart. It was a lovely post about enjoying all the ordinary moments the most! Please go and check it out! 😉
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “HomeHalo Parental Internet Control System Review & Giveaway” and “A Letter to my husband: 7 years together“. The second post is a letter I wrote to Nick in May so it is not a new post but I though it could be nice to share with you! I hope you like it! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check it out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from last week so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Most of you have done it but unfortunately there are still a few that haven’t followed the rule. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts so that I can easily track who has commented for who.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose the post of the person who has commented the most and I will feature it on my weekly “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY” (#KCACOLS) linky post. To link up simply grab the badge and link up your old or new posts. As usual there are some rules that you need to follow in order to make this linky work for all of us. Please see below:
1. Be sure to grab the “Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday” – #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host and one from others). This is a really important rule which I need you to follow, otherwise this linky will not work. We should be spreading the love by sharing. This is the only way that a linky party can be beneficial for all.
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Mim @mamamimblog and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting on all of your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️