Welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS. I hope you all had a great half-term week and enjoyed having some time with your children. Thank you again for all your support. We did AMAZING with 80 link ups!! Yaaay!! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of this linky! For new people joining us this week, I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! 🙂
As you all know I decided to take a week off from the linky so I could enjoy having my sister visit. It was the best decision ever as it was nice to not have to worry about the linky on a Saturday and enjoy some quality time with my family. We had a great time together although not all went well as I got a nasty cold after we got back from an event last Friday. I just couldn’t do anything else but sleep all afternoon. I felt awful and not just physically but mentally as I was so sad that I was spending the afternoon sleeping while my sister was here!! How annoying is that? These things only seem to happen to me!! She had some dinner plans in the evening with some friends so I just slept until the next day. I felt much better when I woke up in the morning so we were then able to spend a great time together for the rest of the weekend!!! She left on Sunday night and it is just so sad not having her around anymore 🙁 I can only hope that we can see each other again soon!
Anyway, now back to the linky. I have gone through every single post that linked up last week and the commenting has been fine but not as good as previous weeks but I suspect this was due to the half term. There are a fair amount of posts that didn’t receive a lot of comments which makes me sad. I’m really aiming to get 4 comments per post as a minimum but we didn’t manage this last week. Let’s just hope this week is a better week. Also there are about 9 people that haven’t commented on the post linked up before them. For me this is the most important rule to get some fairness around the linky. This is the reason why some posts get less comments than other posts. Please guys do your best to remember this rule and to add the hashtag otherwise I won’t know that your are commenting from this linky. Apart from all of that I will still like to say THANK YOU so much guys for all your support. Let’s keep commenting and spreading the love! 🙂
Thank you so much for all your comments to the host posts and the linky post. I read them all and I have liked them all!
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to MARIA from Suburban Mum for helping me with the commenting! She was great and as always I was very happy to have her as a co-host! MARIA, you are AMAZING!!! What a great guest co-host she was! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is WENDY from Naptime Natter. This is the first time that she is co-hosting with me and I’m very looking forward to that!! I love having new people every week. It makes the whole linky process very exciting!! Please let’s give her some love.
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
[do_widget id=”text-21″ title=false]
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose about 3 posts of people that have commented THE MOST or that have commented A LOT and I will feature it on my weekly #KCACOLS linky post.
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Wendy @naptimenatter and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=611376 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️