Welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We did AMAZING with 79 link ups last week! Yaaay!! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of this linky! For new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! 🙂
This week started bad again as this time I had Bella ill. She is asthmatic and had an episode early on Monday morning. Every time that she has these episodes my heart beats ten times faster as I’m always worried she will stop breathing for good. I’m now more used to it and I know what to do so I managed to keep her at home and didn’t need to go to the hospital as I was able to get an emergency GP appointment where they gave her stronger inhalers which helped. We have been monitoring her this week and now she is perfect again. This, kind of threw me a little bit as I was hoping to start fresh this week after having Sienna ill for most of last week. Thankfully, things got better midweek and I was able to enjoy two days where I managed to catch up a little bit in the afternoons with my backlog. I still have a big list but it is nice to see it reducing slowly.
Anyway, now back to the linky. I have gone through every single post that linked up last week and I am again very happy with the commenting and I love seeing people commenting the posts at the bottom. That is really nice. We had lots of posts with lots of comments just from this linky which I thought was brilliant. I hope we can keep this going every week. THANK YOU so much guys. You all know that KCACOLS is all about commenting and spreading the love.
Thank you so much for all your comments to the host posts and the linky post. As you know, I read them all and this time I tried to do a like to all!! Hopefully soon I will find sometime to reply.
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to CHARLOTTE from The Mummy Toolbox for helping me with the commenting last week! She was so great with the commenting and quick too. She had everything done by Wednesday. CHARLOTTE, you are a STAR!!! What a great guest co-host she was! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is MADDY from The Speed Bump. I’m so excited because it is her first time co-hosting with me, so I’m really looking forward to it. I’m sure it wil be fun! Please give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@MaddyLeigh1994) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally, she has a guest co-host post, Does Motherhood Kill Ambition? linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment, it would be AWESOME!!
The second person who has commented a lot this week is JULIE from Picking Up Toys. She was featured before so it is not her first time. She was GREAT last week and really generous too. She commented on 29 posts. Thank you so much lovely!
I will feature another person this week because she has commented a lot and I’m very grateful when people take the time to do this. I would like to say thank you to DANIELLE from Someone’s Mum Blog. She commented on 27 posts which is FANTASTIC!! One of her posts from last week was Teacher VS. Mum: Who Whines More?. Please go and check it out!
I just wanted to mention that just behind Tracey, Julie and Danielle was Sandy from Mommy’s Little Princesses with 24 comments, Jessica from Babi a Fi with 19 comments and Fiona from Coombe Mill with 11 comments. Thank you so much lovely ladies!!! 🙂
For this week’s linky I am linking up 2 posts: “Thai Kosai Massage Therapy Review” and a review of “Bloom & Wild: Letterbox Flowers“ that I wrote back in the Summer last year but I enjoyed so much doing it and I think it is relevant now that we are approaching Valentine’s Day, so it could be a hint for your partners, LOL. I hope you like them! 😉
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
[do_widget id=”text-21″ title=false]
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose a few posts of people that have commented THE MOST or that have commented A LOT and I will feature it on my weekly #KCACOLS linky post.
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Maddy @MaddyLeigh1994 and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="https://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
[inlinkz_linkup id=605801 mode=1]
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️