Hands up if you are also a BBQ lover like me! OMG, I love a good BBQ. I have some lovely memories of very tasty and yummy BBQs back home at my parent’s beach house with a beautiful sea view! That was mesmerising! I miss that so much! Did you know that next week is National BBQ Week? So now there is no excuse! We should all celebrate with a fab BBQ! 🙂
National BBQ Week returns for the 22nd year with some amazing prizes – here is your chance to win a BarbiBox full of gorgeous sponsored goodies.
What is National BBQ Week?
Launching on Spring Bank Holiday (28th May) until 3rd June, the week promotes Better BBQ’ing and Gastro-grilling, encouraging family and friends to hit the gas or coal to get the BBQ season going!
National BBQ Week is one of the UK’s biggest awareness weeks. And This year includes a pop-up BBQ by the River from 1st to the 3rd June, with an anticipated 150,000 people attending. This is the launch for the summer-long festival, London Summer by the River located between London & Tower Bridges.
National BBQ Week has not only been the catalyst for growth in the BBQ Market but it has also fundamentally helped change consumer BBQ attitudes and usage up from just 9 million in 1997 to over 130 million last year with the overall BBQ food & drink market now worth around £1.5 billion, up from just £150 million back in 1997 (Mintel & The Grocer).
2018 is backed by leading brand sponsors:
- Budweiser Prohibition Brew (Alcohol-Free) Beer – 100% Taste. 0% Alcohol.
- Walkers Max Strong – Perfect with beer
- Branston – Bring out the Branston
- Primula – Add flavour to your BBQ with one quick squeeze of melty cheese
- Bodean’s BBQ Restaurants.
- National BBQ Week will also be popping up with the BBQ by the River, at the launch of London’s Summer by the River festival from the 1st to the 3rd June.
Make sure to visit www.nationalbbqweek.co.uk for the biggest selection of hints, tips, recipes and guides to being a Better BBQ’er. You can also enter the #BBQBaptas competition on National BBQ Week’s social media.
I am so excited to let you know that I am now hosting a fabulous Giveaway perfect for National BBQ Week. So now you can Win A Barbi Box With The 22nd National BBQ Week thanks to National BBQ Week. To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 17th of June, one lucky reader will Win A £100 Voucher To Spend Online At Frederick Thomas London. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Barbi Box With The 22nd National BBQ Week
- The prize is a Barbi Box of goodies from this year’s sponsors
- Contents of the box may vary
- Packshot is representative of the prize and there is no other prize alternative
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- This voucher will be provided by National BBQ Week
- The prize also includes delivery to a UK mainland address.
- Prizes will be received within 28 days of competition end.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to National BBQ Week who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Saturday 26th May 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 16th June 2018 at midnight.
- By entering this giveaway participants are confirming that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Do you love BBQs? Have you heard of National BBQ Week? If so, are you looking forward to celebrating with a fab BBQ too?
*Disclosure: National BBQ Week are the prize providers of this giveaway. They have also provided the main information for this giveaway as well as images. I have not been compensated to host this giveaway.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️