Hands up if you are also a BBQ lover like me! OMG, I love a good BBQ. I have some lovely memories of very tasty and yummy BBQs back home at my parent’s beach house with a beautiful sea view! That was mesmerising! I miss that so much! Did you know that next week is National BBQ Week? So now there is no excuse! We should all celebrate with a fab BBQ! 🙂
National BBQ Week returns for the 22nd year with some amazing prizes – here is your chance to win a BarbiBox full of gorgeous sponsored goodies.
What is National BBQ Week?
Launching on Spring Bank Holiday (28th May) until 3rd June, the week promotes Better BBQ’ing and Gastro-grilling, encouraging family and friends to hit the gas or coal to get the BBQ season going!
National BBQ Week is one of the UK’s biggest awareness weeks. And This year includes a pop-up BBQ by the River from 1st to the 3rd June, with an anticipated 150,000 people attending. This is the launch for the summer-long festival, London Summer by the River located between London & Tower Bridges.
National BBQ Week has not only been the catalyst for growth in the BBQ Market but it has also fundamentally helped change consumer BBQ attitudes and usage up from just 9 million in 1997 to over 130 million last year with the overall BBQ food & drink market now worth around £1.5 billion, up from just £150 million back in 1997 (Mintel & The Grocer).
2018 is backed by leading brand sponsors:
- Budweiser Prohibition Brew (Alcohol-Free) Beer – 100% Taste. 0% Alcohol.
- Walkers Max Strong – Perfect with beer
- Branston – Bring out the Branston
- Primula – Add flavour to your BBQ with one quick squeeze of melty cheese
- Bodean’s BBQ Restaurants.
- National BBQ Week will also be popping up with the BBQ by the River, at the launch of London’s Summer by the River festival from the 1st to the 3rd June.
Make sure to visit www.nationalbbqweek.co.uk for the biggest selection of hints, tips, recipes and guides to being a Better BBQ’er. You can also enter the #BBQBaptas competition on National BBQ Week’s social media.
I am so excited to let you know that I am now hosting a fabulous Giveaway perfect for National BBQ Week. So now you can Win A Barbi Box With The 22nd National BBQ Week thanks to National BBQ Week. To celebrate Father’s Day on Sunday 17th of June, one lucky reader will Win A £100 Voucher To Spend Online At Frederick Thomas London. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW ENDED
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Barbi Box With The 22nd National BBQ Week
- The prize is a Barbi Box of goodies from this year’s sponsors
- Contents of the box may vary
- Packshot is representative of the prize and there is no other prize alternative
- One winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
- This voucher will be provided by National BBQ Week
- The prize also includes delivery to a UK mainland address.
- Prizes will be received within 28 days of competition end.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to National BBQ Week who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Saturday 26th May 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Saturday 16th June 2018 at midnight.
- By entering this giveaway participants are confirming that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Do you love BBQs? Have you heard of National BBQ Week? If so, are you looking forward to celebrating with a fab BBQ too?
*Disclosure: National BBQ Week are the prize providers of this giveaway. They have also provided the main information for this giveaway as well as images. I have not been compensated to host this giveaway.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Iris Tilley says
One of our family favorite times Passing round the burger buns Trying new sauces Don’t forget roasting those marshmallows too.
Katie Robertson says
I love a good BBQ getting everyone together but I had never heard of national BBQ week.
Suzanne gaulton says
Never heard of National BBQ week before this year – but have seen lots of promotions for it recently. I love to BBQ, burgers and chicken being my favourites. But I so dislike cleaning it all down afterwards…
Natalie Newham says
I’ve never heard of ‘National BBQ Week’ – Can’t believe that it’s been going 22yrs!
Dean T says
Saw national bbq week on twitter but had never heard of it previously, my family love a barbie either at the local pub which has one or my sisters house or we fire up our own. Everyone loves a summer blowout and a meat coma!
Libby Alexander says
I’ve never heard of National BBQ week before. I’m determined to have a BBQ this summer.
I haven’t been able to leave the house in a few years and, as an incentive, my Dad has been round working so hard to give my garden a makeover.
It’s nearly done and I would love to get out there, to listen to the birds, smell the flowers …….. and have my family round to thank them for all they have done for me. They all love to stuff their faces, bless them – so a BBQ would make them happy and be just a small way of showing my gratitude for everything. Now let’s just hope for the sun. 🙂
Ahh how lovely! 🙂
Libby Alexander says
Thank you 🙂
Rachael Sexey says
We love bbqs
Ben Townsend says
JULIE WARD says
Never heard of BBQ week, love going to a barbie when my son is the chef
Susan Smith says
I do love BBQ’s , I enjoy the food and having the family round, although I do have to double check everything is cooked through, I have heard of BBQ week and I am all for it
julia Linsley says
Fabulous way to raise awareness of all thing BBQ ! We love eating outdoors and like trying out all the recipes!
Nadia josephine says
I love BBQ’s especially getting together with friends and family. I think a BBQ encourages people to enjoy the outdoors, unplug and spend quality time with one another
Lydia Joy says
I haven’t heard of bbq week however I do love bbq’s. We’re having one Sunday for Father’s Day.
john foster says
Anthea Holloway says
I have heard about BBQ Week but I think every warm and sunny summer week should be BBQ Week!
Rebecca Powell says
I love bbq’s but I haven’t heard of National BBQ Week before
Rachael Taylor says
I haven’t heard of BBQ week prior to this year but I have seen it advertised quite a lot this year, I do love a BBQ you can’t beat it.
Emma Choonage says
I love having a bbq. We live in a block of 6 flats so we use a bbq to get everyone together. Bbq week has been about for 22 years now.
Natalie Gillham says
I have not heard of BBQ week but do love BBQ’s but unfortunately living in a high rise I cant do my own so I look forward to the ones my Dad has in his Garden with the rest of my family x
Jayne Townson says
Yes I love BBQs with my family and no I didn’t know there was national BBQ week, but as I do now, I think we’ll have to have one to celebrate.
Fiona jk42 says
I have never heard of National BBQ Week before – don’t know how I could have missed it for the past 22 years!
Rachel Craig says
I enjoy it a barbecue. National Barbecue Week is a good idea, nice to Celebrate with good food, good company, etc.
Natalie Crossan says
I have heard of it – I am a BBQ mad person all summer x