I have great news, I have a Simon Optix game to giveaway to one of my lovely readers. The Simon Optix game takes the Simon game to exciting heights. The innovative Simon Optix game is a wearable electronic game of lights and sounds in which players must repeat random sequences of lights by moving their hands in the correct order.
Have you played Simon game before? If yes, this one is the same but with a wearable headset. You need to watch the lights, remember the colours and repeat the pattern.
Simon Optix senses your moves with touch-free technology and the most immersive experience yet. It is suitable for aged eight and above.
You can play solo or you can challenge your friends with additional headsets. The suspense builds as the sequence gets longer! No matter which mode your kids play, they can challenge themselves to beat their high score!
It requires AAA batteries which are not included in the box. You can adjust the headset by opening the latch inside the headset to loosen up the strap. You then use the dial on the left side to tighten it.
Simon Game With Wearable Headset
The innovative Simon Optix game is a wearable headset electronic game of lights and sounds in which players must repeat random sequences of lights by moving their hands over the sensors and in the correct order. As players successfully complete levels, all lights will flash and a victory sound will play. Levels become more challenging and complicated with each round.
Play Solo or Challenge Friends
Put on the adjustable headset and get ready to follow the lights, repeat the pattern, and advance through the levels. Players can choose to play solo and beat their high score or switch to sync mode, and compete head to head with friends. Switch from solo mode to sync mode on the headset to start the same gameplay sequence and challenge opponents. The last player standing wins! (Requires additional headsets, which are sold separately).
Now onto the giveaway. You can Win A Simon Optix worth £29.99. In order to have a chance of winning, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS NOW EXPIRED
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents only.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can Win A Simon Optix.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are GMT.
- There is no cash alternative.
- This set will be provided by A Moment With Franca
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Incomplete or duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to AMWF who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as other applicable laws.
- This Giveaway starts on Thursday 28th February 2018 at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Thursday 21st March 2019 at midnight.
Have you played Simon before? What do you think of this new version?
*Disclosure: We received a Simon Optix which we are giving away to one of my readers. Contains affiliate links.
Have a look at all my other GIVEAWAYS
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Emily Neasham says
I’ve not played before but it looks like great fun!
Rebecca Whatmore says
I haven’t done but it looks a lot of fun!
Simon Tinsley says
I used to play it all the time as a kid. I share my name with it after all! I have the Simon machine as my facebook avatar. I’ve now changed it to the Optix. I like to think I’m a man of the times! I’d love a go of this.
Susan B says
Never heard of it but pleased to now about it now. Thank you!
Shannon Mostert says
I have played this before and think this us a great game for kids. Love the way this is designed.
Sandra Fortune says
Never tried this game before it’s different and would be great to play with my grandson he’s on the autism spectrum and loves anything with lights
Nicola Marshall says
Yes I’ve played the old version. The new version looks fab.
paula cheadle says
I have never played this game before, but it looks a lot of fun for the whole family
sarah grainger says
I must admit that it does look like it could be a proper brainteaser
Sam Parkes says
No never played it but looks a fun game to play
Denise walton says
My kids had the old version I’m sure they would love to try this one it looks great
Kim Neville says
We love playing the old version. Have not seen the new one in action yet but looks cool
Would love to win this for my Grandaughters
Sian Buckingham says
I’ve not played it myself but it looks like great fun!
Rachel Craig says
Yes, many years ago. The new version seems like a great modern update.