Hola chicos, Happy Valentine’s weekend and welcome back to my linky #KCACOLS (KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON LINKING SUNDAY!). Thank you again for all your support. We did REALLY WELL with 75 link ups last week! Yaaay!! THANK YOU ALL so much for being part of this linky! For new people joining us this week I really hope you like #KCACOLS and that you come back again next time! 🙂
PLEASE READ BELOW
There will be no “KCACOLS” next week (Saturday 20th to Wednesday 24th February). I have decided to have that weekend off because my eldest sister is coming to visit me for a couple of days and I really want to dedicate my time to her, and not having to worry about getting the linky ready, doing last commenting, sending all the tweets, emails, having the linky post done and then overseeing that the linky is fine once it is live. I really want to enjoy that time off with her. I’m really excited because I haven’t seen her for some time. She lives in Vienna which is not that far from London compared with the rest of my family in Peru, so at least I can see her a little more often. I really miss her and I really need that time with my family!! I’m so looking forward to that!!
Therefore, the LINKY WILL BE BACK LIVE AGAIN ON SATURDAY 27th FEBRUARY and we will have for the first time Wendy from Naptime Natter as a guest co-host. That will be fun!! 🙂
Anyway, now back to the linky. I have gone through every single post that linked up last week and in general I’m very happy with the commenting. There is a minimum of 4 comments per post which I think is fantastic. The commenting at the bottom was not the best this week so please remember to visit the latest posts after the linky is closed as I would like that every single post that linked up in this linky receives a comment and not necessarily just from the host or co-host as I want all of you to get involved. This is what makes #KCACOLS unique. This week also there were a fair amount of people not commenting on the previous post. What I found very strange is that some people comment on a few other posts but not the one before their post. I really love that you guys comment a lot of posts BUT please start with the post before your post. It is a very simple rule, as it ensures everyone gets a comment, so please do not forget about that. Apart from all of that I will still like to say THANK YOU so much guys for all your support. I really hope #KCACOLS can become one of your favourite linkys. That would be amazing. Let’s keep commenting and spreading the love! 🙂
Thank you so much for all your comments to the host posts and the linky post. I read them all and I have liked them all!
I would like to say THANK YOU so much to MADDY from The Speed Bump for helping me with the commenting last week! She was great with the commenting and I was very happy to have her for the first time! MADDY, you are a STAR!!! What a great guest co-host she was! 🙂
This weekend my guest co-host is again MARIA from Suburban Mum. We are all familiar with her as she has been a guest co-host before and from now on you will see her more regularly as she will be co-hosting with me once a month. It is always fun co-hosting with her and she is always great with the commenting. Please let’s give her some love. These are her social media accounts (Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, & Pinterest). She will also be retweeting your tweets this week so please add her twitter handle (@suburb4nmum) to your tweets as well as mine. Finally she has a guest co-host post Feeling Sorry for Myself linked up too. Please if you could go there and add a comment, it would be AWESOME!!
Please do not forget to follow and check out the #KCACOLS Pinterest Board. I have pinned all your posts from the last linky so please go and have a look. There are some great posts that deserve a read!
Finally, I would like to remind you again about the main rule (commenting on the post previous to yours) to make it fair for all. Please do your best to remember this and also to add the #KCACOLS hashtag when you comment on the other posts. If you don’t receive a comment from the person that has linked up next to you, please let me know as I’ll do a follow up.
Now let’s carry on with the linky:
Each week I will choose about 3 posts of people that have commented THE MOST or that have commented A LOT and I will feature it on my weekly #KCACOLS linky post.
1. Be sure to grab the #KCACOLS badge which can be found below or on my sidebar. Simply copy the code from the box below the badge and add it to the text/html at the bottom of your post or place it on your blog sidebar.
2. You can link up to 2 posts per week.
3. You can share anything that you would like. It is open to absolutely any subject and also you can link up posts that are old or new. You are allowed to link up another linky ONLY if it is a promotional post about the linky and you can do this only once and I expect you to put my badge or a link to my linky and of course to follow the rules regarding commenting.
4. Comment on one of the hosts posts (choose one that you would like to comment on as I will be linking up 2 posts every week if possible). Then comment the guest co-host. Then comment on the post which is linked up immediately before yours and finally any other post that you would like to comment on. That way everybody receives at least two comments (one from the host/guest co-host and one from others).
5. This linky will be open every Saturday from 10 pm and will remain open until Wednesday at 11.59 pm.
6. If you would like us to tweet your post that is absolutely fine, just tweet your link to me @WithFranca and to Maria @suburb4nmum and we will both retweet it. Please remember to use the hashtag #KCACOLS.
I look forward to reading and commenting your posts!! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com" title="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday"><img src="http://www.amomentwithfranca.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/kcacols200x200.jpg" width="200" height="200" alt="Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️