I had the amazing opportunity to review this great looking food stand mixer from Savisto. As most of you know as I have mentioned it many times, I’m really no cook or baker, so I was a bit apprehensive about testing this mixer. I’m grateful however that I actually said yes as WOW this mixer was AMAZING. It was so easy to use and the Lemon Drizzle Cake was to die for!
I decided to make a video of me using the mixer to show you how quick and easy it was to make this Drizzle Lemon Cake. You can see the video below:
- 3-in-1 food stand mixer complete with beater, dough hook and whisk attachments, a transparent splash guard and a silicone spatula.
- A large capacity, 5.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl is included.
- The bowl can be locked in place to prevent spillages, or fully removed and carried with a convenient handle.
- Boasts an impressive 800 watt motor with the ability to push to 1260 watts when under heavy load; with 6 speed settings and a pulse mode
- Featuring a transparent splash guard with an ingredient chute to keep your worktop and mixing machine clean from any mess and four anti-slip feet to ensure stability during the mixing process.
- Dimensions (with bowl): 450mm Width / 320mm Height / 233mm Depth.
- This product comes with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee as standard (registration required).
LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE RECIPE
- Requires Beater
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 225g (8oz) self-raising flour
- 225 (8 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon. grated and tested
- 85g (3 Oz) caster sugar
- 11/2 lemons juiced
- Place the butter and caster sugar into the mixer bowl and beat on speed 2 until the ingredients combine to form a pale and creamy mixture. Add the eggs, one at at time, mixing on speed 1 until incorporated into the mix. Sift in the flour and mix on speed 2-3 until incorporated
- Finely grate the lemon and add the zest to the mixer bowl. Mix on speed 3 until combined
- Preheat your over to 180C/350F/gas4
- Line a 21cm x 8cm loaf tin with baking parchment and spoon in the cake mixture, making sure to level the top with the back of the spoon
- Bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes in the cake tin.
- To make the drizzle topping, attach the whisk to the mixer and pour the caster sugar and lemon juice into the mixer bowl. Whisk on speed 4 until the ingredients combine
- Prick the top of the cake with a fork. Pour the drizzle over while the cake is still warm in the tin. Leave to cool completely and serve.
I really enjoyed baking the lemon drizzle cake and it was a big surprise when I found out that it tasted so nice which meant the cake was eaten in a day! Now I can say that I can bake thanks to Savisto! 😉
This food stand mixer has an RPP of £95.99. I know it is not cheap but none of these mixers are, especially if they come with so many functions! You can find more about Savisto on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Are you familiar with Savisto? What do you think of their Food Stand Mixer? Do you have something similar at home? Would you consider a gadget like this? Please leave a comment below as I would love to hear what you think.
*Disclaimer: I received the Food Stand Mixer for the purpose of this review but all opinions and thoughts are my own.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Dawn Samples says
I have heard of Savisto before and I would buy a blender with the voucher to make smoothies x
Caroline Signey says
No I don’t thin I have, I would like a mixer so i can get baking
Tricia Cowell says
I have heard of Savisto before. I would love the hand blender very useful
Hayley Todd says
I have heard of the Savisto website although I have never purchased from them before. I would buy the Granite Pestle and Mortar Set and the Marble Rolling Pin
Chris Fletcher says
I’ve not used them before. I would get an ice-cream maker and some salt and pepper grinders!
I haven’t heard of Savisto before but I would love to try it.
If I was lucky enough to win, I’d get an electronic Pepper & Salt grinder set & an electronic Meat thermometer Thanks fir the chance to win.
sharon catterall says
i have a mixer but it isnt as good as this one,thanks so much for the chance
carol boffey says
wow great prize
Tiffeny Brown says
I haven’t heard of savisto before, but I love the look of their website! I’d love a spiralizer 🙂 x
Jaelin Farrow says
I have heard of them before, personally…I’d love the Proworks Large 10mm Thick Padded Yoga Mat With Carry Handle and the Savisto 5KG Electronic Digital Glass Platform Kitchen Scales in Black 🙂
laura stewart says
no i havent but they sound good
Laura Findlay says
I’ve heard of Savisto before and noticed they have lots of great products. The mixer looks fab, stylish and easy to use. The Lemon Drizzle Cake looked lovely, it’s one of my favourites. I would love to win a £50 voucher and I would put it towards buying one of those mixers. Myself and my children love baking x
Anneka Hulse says
i have herd of savisto before for friends who recommend Savisto , if i won i would choose the Hand Blender Set with Attachments
Rebecca Roberts says
Without a doubt I’d love the ice cream maker
Beryl drake says
Have heard of Savisto but dont jnow much about the brand , ive always wanted an electric salt and pepper mill so that might be a plan if i won voucher
Would love an Ice cream maker 🙂 Have heard a little bit about Savisto 🙂
I had heard of Savisto before but do not own any of their products. I would get the hand blender as our old one is broken.
Tee simpson says
Never heard of them but would love to buy a spiraliser if I won
amanda greensmith says
FAB LOOKING MIXER X
joanne cox says
Beautiful mixer … will be good to do more baking with my teenage girls and my little one. Baking is important part of education for the children.
Kat Glynn says
I have heard of Savisto before, and would love the spiralizer thanks 🙂
ellie spider says
I’ve heard of them but not shopped with them – if I won I would look at getting a nutribullet type gadget or smoothie maker to help me eat more healthily