I had the amazing opportunity to review this great looking food stand mixer from Savisto. As most of you know as I have mentioned it many times, I’m really no cook or baker, so I was a bit apprehensive about testing this mixer. I’m grateful however that I actually said yes as WOW this mixer was AMAZING. It was so easy to use and the Lemon Drizzle Cake was to die for!
The lovely people at Savisto were also very kind to offer the chance for one of my lovely readers to win a £50 voucher to use on their website. You can find out more about this GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post.
I decided to make a video of me using the mixer to show you how quick and easy it was to make this Drizzle Lemon Cake. You can see the video below:
- 3-in-1 food stand mixer complete with beater, dough hook and whisk attachments, a transparent splash guard and a silicone spatula.
- A large capacity, 5.5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl is included.
- The bowl can be locked in place to prevent spillages, or fully removed and carried with a convenient handle.
- Boasts an impressive 800 watt motor with the ability to push to 1260 watts when under heavy load; with 6 speed settings and a pulse mode
- Featuring a transparent splash guard with an ingredient chute to keep your worktop and mixing machine clean from any mess and four anti-slip feet to ensure stability during the mixing process.
- Dimensions (with bowl): 450mm Width / 320mm Height / 233mm Depth.
- This product comes with a two year manufacturer’s guarantee as standard (registration required).
LEMON DRIZZLE CAKE RECIPE
- Requires Beater
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 225g (8oz) self-raising flour
- 225 (8 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 225g (8 oz) caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 lemon. grated and tested
- 85g (3 Oz) caster sugar
- 11/2 lemons juiced
- Place the butter and caster sugar into the mixer bowl and beat on speed 2 until the ingredients combine to form a pale and creamy mixture. Add the eggs, one at at time, mixing on speed 1 until incorporated into the mix. Sift in the flour and mix on speed 2-3 until incorporated
- Finely grate the lemon and add the zest to the mixer bowl. Mix on speed 3 until combined
- Preheat your over to 180C/350F/gas4
- Line a 21cm x 8cm loaf tin with baking parchment and spoon in the cake mixture, making sure to level the top with the back of the spoon
- Bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean. Cool for a few minutes in the cake tin.
- To make the drizzle topping, attach the whisk to the mixer and pour the caster sugar and lemon juice into the mixer bowl. Whisk on speed 4 until the ingredients combine
- Prick the top of the cake with a fork. Pour the drizzle over while the cake is still warm in the tin. Leave to cool completely and serve.
I really enjoyed baking the lemon drizzle cake and it was a big surprise when I found out that it tasted so nice which meant the cake was eaten in a day! Now I can say that I can bake thanks to Savisto! 😉
This food stand mixer has an RPP of £95.99. I know it is not cheap but none of these mixers are, especially if they come with so many functions! You can find more about Savisto on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
Now on to this fantastic giveaway. As I mentioned before, the lovely people at Savisto have kindly offered me the option of running a giveaway so one of you can win a £50 voucher to spend at Savisto. In order to have a chance to win, you just need to enter the giveaway below. Good luck!
PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is for a £50 Voucher to spend at Savisto and
NOT the food stand mixer (although you could out it towards one)!
*Terms & Conditions:
- Open to UK & Ireland residents.
- UK entrants over the age of 18 only.
- You can WIN A £50 VOUCHER TO SPEND AT SAVISTO
- ONE winner will be chosen via Gleam and announced on this page
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 5 days of when the competition ends. If they do not respond within 10 days once notification is sent, another winner may be chosen.
- All times are in GMT
- There is no cash alternative.
- This voucher will be provided by Savisto.
- A Moment With Franca blog is not responsible for the delivery of the prize.
- Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- Any damage to the prize is not A Moment With Franca Blog’s responsibility.
- Incomplete or Duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must leave a means of contact: either twitter handle or email address.
- This Giveaway starts on Monday 12th Sept at midnight.
- This Giveaway closes on Monday 3rd October at midnight.
Are you familiar with Savisto? What do you think of their Food Stand Mixer? Do you have something similar at home? Would you consider a gadget like this? What would you buy with the £50 voucher? Do you have any gadgets in mind? Please leave a comment below as I would love to hear what you think.
*Disclaimer: I received the Food Stand Mixer for the purpose of this review but all opinions and thoughts are my own. I was also offered the opportunity to giveaway a £50 voucher to use on the Savisto website.
Thanks for stopping by,
Love you all ❤️
Linking up with: